Sunday, January 16, 2011

tgfmlkd

TGFMLKD!!!!! (Sort of like the TGIF)..which translates as =thank God for martin luther (jr) king day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahh it's so nice to have the day off tomorrow! hurrah for no school! And only have two classes on Tuesday! more hurrahs!

Went to go see Black Swan yesterday..................advise not to see it! I was really looking forward to seeing it but it wasn't anything like I expected. I mean, yeah I thought it was going to be sort of weird but not that weird. You know those movies that are too much in a weird way-well that was Black Swan. It was the kind of weird like Fight Club. But nothing like Fight Club. Oh! That makes so much sensy sense. I also hated Fight Club. Except I have a crush on  the main guy (not Brad Pitt) ...I forget his name.........call him Mr.hotty. Ok, his name is Edward Norton...I had to look him up.

In other news, HURRAH just checked my application checklist and my photos and transcript came through to the program! So...now I only have two more things to do! And...that requires the help of my advisor.......which may take a while.

I have to get my laundry out of the dryer now. I think it's done.

lol could also mean my sign off =lots of love
l.o.l.
no.. that's so lame.
m.

No comments:

Post a Comment