Tuesday, January 25, 2011

tea tuesday

I'm not much for coffee, so when I go into our Starbucks on campus I never know what to get... I'm always so tempted to get one of those yummy frappuccinos........but I try to avoid them since they're so freaking unhealthy. However, I've grown to like tea in the past year so I thought I'd try their tea. I ordered the Vanilla Rooibos Brewed Tea...sounds so fancy! It was pretty good though. I think from now on every Tuesday I will have that tea! Or...try different types.

So much for my 410 calorie double chocolaty chip frappuccino...

Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino® Blended Crème

How delicious does that look!

I also have a weakness for Dairy Queen's moolates. They are sooooo delicious. mmm.. getting hungry now.

lots of love.

m.

No comments:

Post a Comment