Monday, January 10, 2011

back to kewledge

So today marked the first day back to college! It's so nice being back. I pretty much love all my classes (okay there's one I really despise) but for the most part it's good. I went from 8am to 1pm today and was more concerned about how I was going to survive until lunch then getting up early. Ha.

Though, I'm pretty bummed today. It may be I won't be able to study abroad for the whole year (next year) because some of the classes won't be able to transfer to my major. But I guess we will see, I just hate it how I have to wait to know, I want things done presto presto!!! Sigh, I kind of thought I would get a definite answer today..oh well.



DAMNIT!!!!



I WANT TO HAVE THE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFE TIME!!!
and no that's what she said jokes. because I don't like jokes today. or..for this minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment