Monday, January 17, 2011

mcd's

I eat a lot of chicken. And lately, I've been eating alot of grilled chicken. Now everytime I eat breaded chicken I can't do it. Grilled chicken wraps are my mix sonnnn. Anyways, what I'm trying to say here is I hardly eat beef. Maybe I watched too many Chic-fila commercials and felt sorry for the poor cows and unconsciously started eating alot of chicken. I don't know, but I do know that today I was craving a Mcydee's juicy hamburger. I couldn't remember the last time I had a hamburger from Mcdonalds, it's probably been about ten years. No joke. It's always chicken. I wanted the ultimate today. I was so hungry and threw all my nutrition intuition (rhymes) out the door. 

So I decided upon the quarter pounder meal, you know the drill- large order of fries, burger and soda. I sat down so proud of myself. I started to dig into my fires and then ...the burger. It was ultimate self destruction. One bite into it...oh not so bad pretty good. Two bites...I can do this.. Three bites...ok put it down. I put my burger down and just starred. I couldn't help but look at all that grease and all that beef and all that cheese. I couldn't be a wiss, so I took the third bite, and thoughts like (PUKE!!!!) were going through my head. I had to chew slowly so I wouldn't have to run to the bathroom. It was horrible. After my third bite I knew I had lost my battle to food. Or Mcdonald's burger.
Go to fullsize image
BARF.

I think I'll stick to chicken. 

lots of love. 
m.

No comments:

Post a Comment