Thursday, January 6, 2011

loto moneyy

Second post in one day? Is this real life right now? Feeling this incredible need to write today!!!! I think I'm going to go to speedway in a few minutes to buy a lotto ticket. Just read an article about a man from Washington about to claim $90 million lump sum after taxes. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...dgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Today I went to exchange a blu-ray disc for a regular DVD and received five bucks back. I was so excited about the five bucks and immediately started thinking of all the places I could eat lunch at. I can't imagine being handed $90 million bucks.  But I think my favorite thing about this article was the comments below. People get so intense and emotional about it and then they start fighting online with each other. About a man who won the lotto? Be happy for the guy, damn. I'm thrilled for the guy and I don't even know his name.  Keep it classy world.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_mega_millions#mwpphu-container


all for now. lots of love,
m.

No comments:

Post a Comment