Tuesday, February 1, 2011

the first!

February is here! Hurrah! School has been kicking my butt lately. Papers, test, essays every where I turnnnnn. That's alright though. I'll take the ten year undergraduate plan, college is great! :) Also... next Thursday I will be on my way to Florida....I wish I was there now. The weather has been so droopy and cold...today isn't so cold though. Warm enough to go run! Anyone who is part of a gym that offers spinning class, I recommend it! But be prepared, those classes will kick your ass. I thought I was going to die after the first ten minutes- it's a fifty minute class! Ha!

Also. Time to get deep. I learned alot about myself and other people in the last week. I realized that sometimes you gotta go own your own. You've got to look inside and know what is best for you. In the past, I've made alot of choices regarding what other people want of me. So today is a new day. It's February first and it's time for a change!

In the mean time I'll dream about the KEYS!!! :))

happy tuesday everyone.

lots of love,,,

m.

No comments:

Post a Comment