Tuesday, February 8, 2011

uno mas dia! (1 more day)

This Thursday I am taking off to the Florida Keys! I just wish I could already be there. Ahh...this is going to be such a much needed little get away. It's probably not the best time to go away since there's a million things I've got to do, but it's been planned for some time and sometimes you gotta put everything on hold. I think we worry too much about the tiniest little things and we forget to just relax and get away from the world for a few days. That's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm a pretty laidback person but I feel like in the past two years I've become super organized women.(SOW? lol) Or something like that. I think I'll blame my ocd. I've got to have everything in order and I have to have everything done before deadline. Or else, I worry. I worry, worry, worry, stress, stress, stres. It's a never ending cyce!
I'm just getting anxious thinking about it........ sigh.

Here's what I'm going to do in Florida:
sleep. EAT (seafood yum:)) read (non-text books) tan. shop. run. swim.listen to bob marley. (repeat).
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :))

In other Maggie news:
Remember my ipod that died? Well..it CAME BACK TO LIFE!!! I was about to buy another one off of amazon until I gave good ol' purple ipod one more try! Hooked it up to the computer and walah! It worked again, came back from the dead! Learned that you must never give up, on your ipod!

Lots of love.

m.


No comments:

Post a Comment